I was quite surprised to get an award from Suja of Kitchen Corner-Try It because I don't consider myself to be much of a blogger. I'm here for the love of food and my enthusiam to know about and try different kinds of food. Anyways, thanks to sweet Suja; she has a lovely blog with a good collection of recipes and has adorable presentation skills. To accept this award I have to thank the person who awarded it, share seven things about myself and pass it to fifteen blogger friends.
- Like to cook, love to eat, but hate to do the dishes
- Love to taste all kinds of food as long as it is cooked (still mustering courage to eat sushi!)
- Love to travel and eat out in restaurants
- Ok, enough of food and eating...love to be with family and friends
- Getting addicted to reality TV shows
- Not much of a talker, but love to be around (talkative!) people all the time; another reason why I'm blogging
- Last but not the least, I've this weird habit of trying to bring things together. When I joined orkut I created two communites to bring people together! And you are right, I need to stop!