Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beef Lasagna


I still remember the first time I went to an Italian restaurant. I totally hated pasta then. Years passed and now I crave for Italian food (American version of Italian food, to be precise). I heard authentic Italian food tastes different from those served in Italian restaurants in US. The other day I asked my husband to buy some beef to make curry and he brought home a pound of ground beef! My next thought process was, what should I make, beef cutlet or lasagna? Finally I gave in to my Italian craving. Apparently, my son also loved the lasagna, but he doesn't seem like a fan of ricotta cheese. I made some minor changes to the original recipe by adding some Indian spices to the beef.
Recipe Courtesy: Good Things Catered

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

The beef lasagna looks so tempting...Can i grab a bite please??!!:)

Dr.Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Akila said...

nice one...

Event: Dish Name Starts with C
Dish Name Starts with B - Roundup
Learning-to-cook

Suji said...

Same here, i hated pasta like anything and now tahts one of my fav..Lasangna looks yumm

Suja Manoj said...

Looks so good..yummy

Priya Suresh said...

Lasagna looks great..

Unknown said...

It looks so tempting..Thanks for sharing..

Njnaum pastade valiya fan alla..Bhaviyil eshtapedumenne vicharikunnu :)

Indian Cuisine Blogroll said...

Sameena, Akila, kairali sis, suja, priya, maya..thanks for stopping by...