Friday, October 22, 2010

Chilli Gobi (Chilli Cauliflower)


I was in the mood to make something spicy and decided to make this delicious Indo-Chinese dish. It brings back memories of good old hostel days and the grand feast we had once every month. This is the second time I'm trying this recipe. The first time I didn't get the red color which may be due to the chilli sauce that I used (it tasted good though!). This time I used home-made red chilli paste with vinegar and Kashmiri chilli powder as instructed in the recipe and this way I could control the spice level of the dish.
Recipe Courtesy: Marias Menu

14 comments:

Satya said...

its my favorite too ...looks so delicious

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Suji said...

Yummy...

Akila said...

very lovely dish...

Vasavi Suresh said...

Chilli gobhi sounds delicious. There's an award for you at my space. Grab it.

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

looks gorgeous... love the spiciness of this dish!

SG said...

thanx deepa for ur visit on my blog. gobi chilli is all time favorite.

Priya Suresh said...

Tongue tickling chilli gobi..yumm!

Unknown said...

Delicious chilli gobi..

Indian food recipes said...

absolutely delicious!my fav 2

aipi said...

Ahh..so tempting..very nicely done!

US Masala

Foodie Ann said...

Looks spicy...Love it ...

Indian Cuisine Blogroll said...

satya, kairali sis, akila, vasavi, HCOF, sukanya, orsetta, priya, sangeetha, sangi, aipi, ann...thanks for stopping by...

Unknown said...

Deepa,

Pic looks great! Thanks a lot for trying this :) I'm happy that you liked it.

Btw, sorry for the delayed response :(

Best wishes for your blog!!

Cheers
Maria

MONALIZA said...

ya its good